Want to learn more about Amish traditions, culture, and heritage? Want to see how The Amish Village changes over the seasons? We pack our blog with helpful articles all about the Amish culture and some news about The Amish Village.
Tour Options | Descriptions & Rates
Here at The Amish Village property we are excited to announce that we offer three different tour options for our visitors to enjoy. Whether you have 1 hour, or 3 hours, we guarantee that we have a tour that fits into any time schedule.
Below we are going to list each of our specialty tours as well as provide you with the tour description, time needed and prices (for both adults & children).
Amish House/Village Tour
- Description–Our Amish House Tour takes you on a 25-minute guided tour through the Amish home on our property. We take you through four different rooms, in the Amish home, and explain the history, dress and culture of the Amish and explain how they live today. After the guided House Tour, you get to explore our 12-acre farm, self-guided, that is complete with a one-room-schoolhouse, animal barn, smokehouse market, homemade crafts & souvenirs, a blacksmith shop and more.
- Time Needed–1 Hour
- Price–Adult: $9.25 | Child (5-12): $5.75 | Child (0-4): FREE
Backroads Bus/Village Tour
- Description–Our Backroads Bus Tour takes you on a 18-20 mile tour around the Amish countryside for 90-minutes. The driver points out where the Amish actually live, and shows you where their houses and farms are located, all while narrating what you are driving past and seeing. You also make a stop at a Local Amish Business where you get off for a short visit. Before, or after, the Backroads Bus Tour, you also get to explore our 12-acre farm, self-guided, that is complete with a one-room-schoolhouse, animal barn, smokehouse market, homemade crafts & souvenirs, a blacksmith shop and more.
- Time Needed–2 Hours
- Price–Adult: $20.00 | Child (0-12): $13.00
Premium Package Tour
- Description–Our Premium Package Tour includes all three tour options (Amish House Tour/Backroads Bus Tour/Village Area) for a discounted rate.
- Time Needed–3 Hours
- Price–Adult: $26.00 | Child (5-12): $16.00 | Child (0-4): $13.00