Backroads Bus Tour
Discover some of the best views of Amish farmland, while listening to informative and engaging stories about the Amish Community in Lancaster County.
Take in the Sights
Enjoy learning about the Amish in a comfortable 14-passenger sightseeing bus. Known as a “Must Do” in Lancaster, enjoy some of this tour’s features:
- 90-minute bus tour on Lancaster County backroads
- At least one stop at an Amish home or an Amish-run business (except Sundays)
- Temperature-controlled climate
- Comfortable seats and large windows
- Educational narration and interaction
- Stories about Amish life, history, customs, and beliefs
- Expansive views of Amish-country
A Tour for Everyone
The Backroads Bus Tour is a comfortable and engaging way to learn about the Amish while witnessing firsthand how the Amish community and 21st century living coexist. This tour provides the most value for individuals and groups who want to relax while enjoying the sights and stories of Lancaster County. Our knowledgeable guides cater the experience to your interests and questions.
Everyone who experiences the Backroads Bus Tour gets a chance to experience the Amish in a unique way.
- Spend time with your friends and family in a unique setting
- Enjoy stories about Amish culture and ask questions of a knowledgeable guide
- See more of Lancaster County while you sit back, relax, and learn
- Shop and interact with the Amish at a local Amish business
- Admire beautiful Amish country any time of year without worrying about the weather
Backroads Bus Tour Pricing
Tickets Available Onsite. No Reservations Needed.
- 90-minute narrated bus tour
- At least one stop at a local Amish business (except Sundays)
- Buses depart on the hour, starting at 10:00