Amish Farmhouse & Village Tour
Get a behind-the-scenes look at how the Amish of Lancaster County live by touring our authentic Amish Farmhouse, built in 1840.
Detailed Educational Experience
Learn more about the Amish lifestyle by experiencing everything our 12-acre property and Amish Farmhouse has to offer, including these exciting, one-of-a-kind features:
- Authentic Amish Farmhouse
- Amish Village Shops
- Amish Barn & Farm Animals
- One-room Schoolhouse
- Working Windmill & Water Wheel
- Blacksmith Workshop
- Smokehouse Market
- Picnic Grounds
- Playgrounds and Wide Open Spaces
Build Memories That Last
There’s something for everyone who visits The Amish Village. These are experiences you, your family, and your friends will never forget. Our knowledgeable tour group leaders bring Amish traditions to life with their expertise and engaging stories. We encourage questions!
Everyone who comes to The Amish Village notices a value unique to them.
- Spending time with friends and family around a shared experience
- Enjoying structured and unstructured time for learning and interaction
- Asking questions and learning from each other
- Learning similarities and differences between how Amish people live today and years ago
- Diving deeper into understanding the history of the Amish religion and their traditions
Amish Farmhouse & Village Tour Pricing
Tickets Available On Site. No Reservations Needed.
$7Youth (Ages 5-12)
FreeChild (Age 0-4)
- 25-minute guided tour of Amish Farmhouse
- Self-guided tour of Village grounds, buildings, and shops
- Tours start every 15 minutes